Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Yep! It's my favorite time of the year...carving pumpkins and then roasting the seeds! They are very yummy and good for you too. Here is what i did and it's very simple....
1. Dry the pumpkin seeds for a day or so on a towel.
2. Put all the pumpkin seeds in a large bowl and drizzle EVOO
over them and toss to coat all the seeds.
3. Get your favorite seasonings. I used some Paula Deen house seasoning and Tony Chares (i don't think that's spelled right). Toss to coat.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place seeds on a cookie sheet and put in oven for 10 min. After 10 minutes take out and stir them around then flatten them out again. Put back in for 10 more minutes. Take out and stir them again and put them back in for 10 more minutes. This time you need to watch them so they don't burn.